The Management of Transportes Paulo Duarte, aware of the responsibility of leading a company whose sustainable growth has made it a reference in the transport sector, discloses the Management policy established in line with the internal and external context and with the strategy for the national and international road freight transport business.
This is the commitment of TPD Management and Employees, which must be present and visible in all processes, persons and decision-making:
- Continuously improve the performance of the Integrated Management System implemented in:
QUALITY MANAGEMENT (NP EN ISO 9001:2015), ENVIRONMENTAL (NP EN ISO 14001:2015), SAFETY AND HEALTH AT WORK (ISO 45001:2018), ROAD SAFETY (ISO 39001:2017), FOOD SAFETY (HACCP), GMP+ B4 (Feed Safety Assurance) and SQAS (Safety & Quality Assessment Is Sustainability, New Year);
- Act respecting fundamental human rights, existing labour laws and in accordance with the principles of non-discrimination, freedom of expression and association, business ethics, free competition and anti-corruption, fraud and money laundering practices;
- Protect people, property, goods, data and information and communication technologies from loss by intentional destruction, theft or theft;
- Meet the needs and expectations of stakeholders in the company, and achieve the strategic and tactical objectives defined;
- Provide services that consistently meet customer requirements, applicable legal and regulatory requirements, compliance obligations and other requirements, generating trust to stakeholders;
- Prioritize the safety and health of employees, promoting their consultation and participation and aiming to provide safe and healthy working conditions. For this, hazards are eliminated, risks are reduced in order to prevent injuries and health problems at all times and places where activities are developed. Any task should be suspended immediately if safety and health are found to be seriously compromised;
- Ensure that employees, drivers in particular, adopt attitudes and behaviors that contribute to road safety and prevention, in compliance with legal requirements and alignment with the total prohibition of working under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Contribute to the protection of the environment and pollution prevention, focusing on sustainable practices and technologies, eliminating or reducing environmental aspects and impacts;
- Ensure control of the critical points of food safety (human and animal) of the products transported, eliminating hazards, reducing risks and ensuring the quality and safety of the product;
- Continuously invest in the information and training of employees, so that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties;
- Ensure that unwanted occurrences (non-conformities, complaints, incidents, accidents, spills, contaminations, ...) are investigated, handled and that appropriate and effective actions are implemented;
- Always promote a positive culture of teamwork, based on respect, trust, responsibility, the pursuit of challenges, the implementation of changes and innovative solutions that generate value and lead to individual and group growth.
José Paulo Duarte, 28 October 2021