TPD's management policy is to invest with sustainability in the means, methods and good practices that guarantee the quality of the transportation service offered to the client. Following a process of evolution the TPD undertakes to:
- Manage and effectively control the processes, in order to improve and maintain the confidence of the parties concerned, going to meet their needs and expectations;
- Continuously improve the integrated management system, your performance for safety and health at work and the prevention of pollution in order to avoid injury and damage to health and the environment, as well as ensure food safety practices;
- Recognize the importance of participation, communication, information and training of employees, ensuring commitment to the objectives expressed in this policy
- Assess and meet all aspects and environmental impacts, the dangers and risks and critical control points of the activities and the products and/or services we provide;
- Comply with subscribed requirements and compliance obligations, including other applicable legislation;
- Consider priority to the protection and safety of people, property and the environment.